Dill Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Masser Country Style red potatoes, diced
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm (about 15 minutes).
Drain and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes and chopped eggs.
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, dill weed, and garlic powder.
Pour dressing over potatoes and eggs; toss and chill until ready to serve.