Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Potato Seafood Soup
- 1 bag (1.5 lbs) Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Potatoes (any variety)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red chili, finely sliced
- 1 lb. tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 small glass white wine
- 1-1/2 pint fish stock
- 8 oz. large tiger prawns, tail on
- 1 lb. mussels, cleaned
- 8 oz. cod, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Fresh coriander
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, juice only
Gently fry onion, garlic, chili, and celery; add wine and simmer briskly until reduced.
Add chopped tomatoes and anchovies.
Add fish stock and bring to a boil.
Add potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add prawns, cod, mussels, and coriander and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels are all open.
Season to taste; add lemon juice just before serving. If you prefer a hotter soup, add a splash of hot chili sauce.