- DO NOT remove or poke holes in the wrap.
- For one potato, microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- For more than one potato, microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes per potato.
- Remove potato(es) from the microwave.*
- Carefully remove the wrap.
- Cut the sweet potato(es) open lengthwise. Gently fluff or mash the sweet potato flesh with a fork, add your favorite sweet potato toppings and enjoy!
Try these tasty toppings for a new way to enjoy baked sweet potatoes:
- Brown sugar, butter, nutmeg, and chopped apples or applesauce
- Light sour cream, marshmallow crème, coconut flakes, crushed pineapple, and chopped dried apricots
- Tropical fruit salsa
- Honey and chopped pecans or walnuts
- Low fat yogurt and cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Olive oil, garlic and thyme, sage or rosemary
- Sharp cheddar cheese, salsa, cilantro, chili powder, and fresh lime juice
*CAUTION: Potato will be HOT. Handle and remove wrap with care.
Cooking times may vary. Do not refrigerate before cooking. Store in a cool, dark place.