Two-Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
- 2-1/2 pounds peeled Blue Denim White Potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups vertically sliced onion
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine milk, 3/4 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; set aside.
Arrange half of potatoes and half of onion in the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Top with half of milk mixture.
Repeat layers; top with 3/4 cup cheddar, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, and parsley.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Uncover; bake an additional 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is browned.