Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Potatoes Grilled Potato Salad with Rosemary Vinaigrette
- 1 bag (1.5 lbs.) Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Potatoes (any variety), cut in half
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound haricots verts
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
Place vinegar and rosemary in a blender and blend until smooth.
Slowly add olive oil until emulsified and season with salt and pepper to taste. Strain into a bowl and preheat grill.
Toss potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Grill skin side down until golden; turn over and continue grilling until just cooked through.
Place in a large bowl and immediately toss with 1/4 cup vinaigrette.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add haricots verts. Cook for 2 minutes and immediately plunge into a bowl of ice water.
Drain – then add haricots verts and red onion to potatoes and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste.